Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||Milk White Translucent||Density:||1.15±0.02g/cm3|
|Washing:||40°C/72H||MI G/10mins:||20±5g/10min; Condition:ASTMD1238-04|
|Operating Temperature:||130°C -160°C||Conventional Width:||500mm,1000mm|
|Conventional Thickness:||0.05mm ,0.08mm, 0.1mm, 0.12mm, 0.15mm, 0.18mm||Length:||100 Yards|
hot melt glue film,
polyester adhesive film
0.12mm translucent milky white garment hot melt adhesive film glue for polyester fabrics
The advantages of hot melt adhesive film:
3. High efficiency. The fast bonding speed could make the process done in several seconds.
4. Safety. This product is non-solvent and it could not make any hidden trouble in production.
5. Hot melt adhesive film has good fastness performance than other glue which could be widely used to laminate many materials.
6. Automatic production can be realized.
7. Portable and easily operated.
8. Reusable. The hot melt adhesive film used for the first time can be heated up and spun off for the second time usage by heating and melting again.
9. Functional features. The hot melt adhesive is good at dry cleaning, washable, low-temperature resistance, high-temperature resistance and other kinds of good features.
10. Can be used as both adhesives and sealants.
Conventional Thickness*Width*Length per roll:
Application for bonding fabric to fabric, fabric to veneer, fabric to PVC, embroidery, patch, label, woodworking, paper and so on:
PES Hot Melt Adhesive Film Description:
This product is a thermoplastic adhesive, suitable for a variety of uses on a wide range of materials. It performs an excellent adhesion for textile, polyester, cotton, blended fabric, PVC etc. This adhesive exhibit excellent wash and dry cleaning resistance.
PES Hot Melt Adhesive FilmComposition:
PES Hot Melt Adhesive Film Application:
DS001TS development direction and application is on garment accessories, footwear, handbags, luggage, embroidery, crafts of adhesive.
Packaging Details: 1PC/PE FILM, 100yard/roll, 2~4roll/CTN, or it's up on the customer's option
Delivery Detail: Shipped in 1-2 days after payment
|Color||Milk white translucent||Release Liner||Glassine release paper|
|Density||1.15±0.02g/cm3||Conventional thickness||0.05mm ,0.08mm, 0.1mm, 0.12mm, 0.15mm, 0.18mm|
|Melt Flow Index||
|100°C -100°C||Length||100 yards|
|130°C -160°C||Finished Products Specification||480mm*100yards/roll|
Recommended Bonding Conditions:
|Flat Press||Second Flat Press|
|Machine Setting: 120℃-140℃||Machine Setting: 130℃-160℃|
|Dwell Time: 5-15 seconds||Dwell Time: 8-25seconds|
|Pressure: 0.3-0.6mpa||Pressure: 0.3-0.6mpa|
1 . How about hot melt adhesive film?
A: It is just a film, and the basic material is release paper. But the film is solid in room temperature, when reach its melt point,it is able to bond other materials, Different materials of hot melt adhesive film have different performances and different usages, we need understand your demands,then recommend you right products to you.
2. Do you accept OEM or ODM?
Yes ,we accept OEM and ODM,we are professional heat transfer material manufacturer ,having more than 10years experience.able to assist you R&D new products. So if you need bonding some special materials, please don’t hesitate to let us konw.
3. How do you transport the products?
If you are not urgent, we usually transport by ship because it is the cheapest way. But for the West Asia area, we deliver by train because there is no sea to ship. And for samples and urgent cargo, we transport it by air as it is the fastest way.Of course if you have other better idea about transport, we will accept it.
4. May I have your samples?
If you need some sample for reference,please let us know your fully address/ship mode with courier,and we will arrange sample for your reference.
5. How long is the lead time?
Sample lead time:3-7 days
Bulk lead time:7-10 days(depends on order quantity)
6. How do I pay for my order?
We accept L/C ,T/T ,Western Union , PayPal.
Contact Person: Jellin Lin